SO MUCH new stuff is happening with Beth Cruz, LMT. Over the next few months stay updated and involved with all the new changes that are happening with us. Below is a quick overview:
- After much deliberation I have decided to leave Cafe of Life Grant Park. My last day with my Cafe family there will be April 10, the last day for Wellness Wednesdays. Please continue to stay involved with us even as we close this chapter in our life. Also, if you need chiropractic care, Dr. April is happy to help you out. Find her info on the Wellness Partners page.
- Pricing for massage therapy with me will be updated on the new page “Services” this week! If you would like to schedule with me please refer to this page for pricing. If you are scheduling for the Cafe of Life please see their website for their pricing. And as always, new clients with me receive $10 off their first session!
- The website is getting a facelift! (just no knives or Botox thank God!) Over the next couple months the website will be undergoing some new and exciting changes to make navigating simpler and more streamlined. So stay updated by subscribing to the mailing list on the right side of the website so you don’t miss any crucial changes.
- Wedding bells are ringing! David and I are having our wedding April 26th, so that means the last week of April will be a bit hectic for us. If you need to schedule a massage around that time please try to do so ASAP so I can accommodate you with no problems.
- The following weekend (May 2-5) we will be taking a mini-honeymoon to go celebrate another friend’s wedding in Florida, so I will not be here for appointments. I am happy to take appointments anytime before and after those dates.